terms and conditions
By using our website you are automatically agreeing to our terms and conditions below:
Shipping Delivery Times
Which countries can order online for delivery to a Republic of Ireland address or a Northern Ireland address?
Availability of stock
- Customers are entitled to a refund only if the product is faulty/damaged/not fit for purpose. Refunds are to be processed as per the method of payment, by management only (if any doubts David is to be contacted for confirmation).
- If a customer simply changed their mind, then no entitlement. As a goodwill gesture, Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd will offer a refund for 7 days from the date of purchase, provided the items returned are in saleable condition and the customer has a receipt.
- If products are purchased online the customer has 14 days to request a refund. This does not apply to shops – only online.
- Online customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a refund.
- Customers are entitled to an exchange or credit note up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Proof of purchase (receipt) is required.
- Scan the barcode on the receipt, adjust the amount to negative and process the credit note button, credit notes are valid for 12 months and are not refundable.
- Please ensure customers are issued with receipts “here’s your receipt it’s your proof of purchase”. For any credit notes/gift vouchers please inform customers there are non-replaceable.
click and collect
- All orders must be placed online or over the phone.
- Customers will receive a phone call when their order is ready for collection. Orders will be held for 3 days, after which they will be automatically cancelled unless the customer contacts the store to arrange a later collection date.
- When collecting their order, customers must present their order confirmation email or order number and a valid form of identification.
- If a customer is unable to collect their order within the specified timeframe, they must contact the store to arrange an alternative collection date. If the store is unable to reach the customer after multiple attempts, the order will be cancelled and a refund will be issued.
- Garden centres reserve the right to cancel any order if the product is no longer available or if there is an error in pricing or product information. In such cases, a full refund will be issued to the customer.
- Garden centres will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to products that occur after the customer has collected their order.
- The refund for cancelled orders will take up to 3 working days to be processed.
- By placing a click-and-collect order, customers agree to these terms and conditions.
Competition & Give Away
- Competitions are open to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland residents aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees of Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd and their immediate family members, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the competition.
- Opening and closing dates will be announced in the post published on our website and/or social media channel and/or email marketing and/or any other channel used to promote the competition. Entries submitted after the final closing date as well as the ones that do not meet the rules specified for the competition will not be included.
- The prize will be described on the post published to promote the competition and is non-transferable. There is no cash or other prize alternative. In the event of cancellations, the prize value will not be refunded.
- No cash in lieu.
- Prize can be in the form of gift cards, specific items and/or plants087 9966 110
ad on facebook, she wants to know if you have information of where there’s from or so
margaret or upon the presentation of ID. Gift cards will have separate terms and conditions (including but not limited to the following).
- By participating in Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd.’s promotions and competitions and being a member of our Garden Club you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Winners will be chosen at random from the draw amongst those who have correctly submitted their entry, and contacted by a member of Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd.
- The draw will take place on the date published and the winner(s) will be contacted via email, direct message or phone dependent on the contact information provided.
- Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd reserves the right to withdraw or amend any competitions in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
- Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd and its agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition or in the prize collection.
- Decisions of Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd. and its agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd reserves the right to draw an alternative winner or cancel the competition in the event that we believe that any winner has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
- Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd reserves the right to draw an alternative winner or cancel the competition in the event that no contact/prize collection has been made by the winner within two weeks of the winner being contacted by Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd.
- Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd are not liable for any loss, damage or injury that might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the promotion or prize.
- Entry into any competition run by Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd or joining the Garden Club run by Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd will be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the applicant of the Terms and Conditions of the competition. A failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the competition and, if applicable, forfeiture of the prize(s).
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions by participating in competitions run by Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
- By accepting the Competition Prize or the Monthly Prize Draw Garden Club Voucher, the prize-winner grants the promoter – Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd, the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as the Promoter may choose (including but not limited to the online) for advertising and promotional purposes without payment.
- The name and County of the prize winner will be displayed on the Promoter’s website, social media accounts and other relevant media channels for a reasonable period of time after the prize winner has been selected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the entrants. By entering the promotion, the entrants agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the promotion.
- Proof of identity will be called for before the prize is awarded.
The security and privacy of our customers are our highest priority.
Your personal details
As part of our Security Policy, all Credit Card payments entered by a customer are transmitted over a secure (SSL) link using 128-bit encryption at our payment processor. This means Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd will never directly access or keep records of your Credit Card details.
From time to time Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd will email newsletters with the latest news and special offers. You can choose to opt out of receiving these emails at any time by simply unsubscribing from our email list.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following is strictly necessary for the operation of our website.
This Website Will:
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
The following are not Strictly Necessary but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This Website Will:
- Offer Live Chat Support (If available)
- Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics
This Website Will:
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
- Allow you to share pages via Add This (If available)