Our Terms and Conditions
By using this website,all website users (“you”) agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all of these terms and conditions, you may not use this website.
These terms and conditions may be revised at any time by us updating the website.
Changes to these terms and conditions will be effective immediately when they are posted on the website. We reserve the right to amend or correct any website content, without prior notice.
All offers are made subject to these terms and conditions:
Shipping and Delivery Policy
Early Christmas Ordering
We will provide customers with the option to order their Christmas Gifts in September/October with delivery in December.
You must indicate on the Checkout page, if your order is a XMAS Gift with a December Delivery. This is a required field.
YES – my order is a XMAS Gift and I want all items on my order to be delivered in December between Dec 1st & Dec 18th.
NO – my order is not a XMAS Gift and I do not require a December delivery. Please treat my order as a normal order with standard delivery times.
NO MIXED ORDERS will be accepted.
For example, if a customer buys a Christmas Gift from our collection for delivery in December 2020 – Dec 1st – Dec 18th, they cannot add an item e.g. Hedging Plants where they need normal delivery to the same order.
Therefore, please order your Christmas Gifts with a December delivery on one order and any products where you want normal delivery, please order these products on a separate order.
PRE-SEASON PRODUCT ORDERS – BARE ROOT PRODUCTS
Bare Root Products will be available to order online from early October.
Bare Root orders will begin to be shipped to customers during the first week of November.
NO MIXED ORDERS will be accepted.
For example, if you order a Bare Root product with a delivery in November and want to order a product that is NOT a Bare Root product with standard delivery, this product must be ordered separately.
Costs & Delivery Locations
Due to an increase in our delivery costs and packaging costs, we regret that we will no longer be offering free delivery for any online orders – this is effective from June 18th 2019.
From June 18th 2019, our standard delivery charge will €8.99 per delivery on all online orders for the following locations
- Republic of Ireland –
- Northern Ireland –
Small items are sent by standard post. Larger items are sent by courier service.
Please note that we no longer deliver to the UK.
However customers in the UK can order online for delivery to a Republic of Ireland address or Northern Ireland address.
The full list of countries that can order online for delivery to a Republic of Ireland address or Northern Ireland address are listed below:
UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal and Spain.
If you are living outside of Ireland and Northern Ireland and would like to order for delivery to your location, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please note delivery charges will be based on your order and location. Contact us on (353) (91) 776492 or email us at email@example.com
Shipping Delivery Times
- We aim to ship all orders within 10 working days of placing the order, provided it is in stock. However during busy periods, it can take up to 15 working days for orders to be dispatched.
If a product is unavailable, a similar product of equal or greater value may be substituted in its place with your prior consent via contact before delivery is sent out to you.
Sometimes part of an order is out of stock and this may delay delivery.
You will be advised of any undue delay. Once delivery has left our stores you will be emailed a tracking number for the courier so that you can track your Parcel.
We cannot guarantee delivery on a particular day or time.
Although a product might say online that it is in stock, this is not a guarantee that it is available as it may have just sold in store .If an item is sold out, we will endeavour to bring it back into stock as quickly as possible. You will be notified via email if an item is not in stock, if a product is unavailable, a similar product of equal or greater value may be substituted in its place and we will advise you of this as soon as we receive our order.
All items should be unpacked immediately once you receive them and follow instructions on unpacking and care of plants.
VAT is included in all prices shown.
Large bulky items:
These are large, or bulky items like garden furniture that are not suitable for shipping through the normal delivery channels. Please contact us for a quote on delivery. This will be marked on the product description. Generally a pallet size product can be delivered anywhere in Ireland for approximately €50 but we will quote on each individual basis.
Our product offering is chosen for the very highest quality available. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and if you feel we can improve our systems or have any recommendations we would be very happy to hear from you.
We accept online payment in Euro, through Mastercard and Visa and PayPal.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, or you change your mind, you may return it, in its original packaging, for a credit note within 14 days of purchase.
If you are not satisfied with a substitute supplied for any reason, you may return it, in its original packaging, for a full credit refund within 14 days of purchase. Please contact us by email regarding this and quote your order number
If your purchase is faulty, you may return it or a full refund, including delivery charges, or a
replacement item within 28 days.
Please include a note stating the reason for the product return, along with your name, address, daytime contact number and receipt.
We strongly recommend that customers check their orders upon receipt prior to disposing of any packaging. All original product packaging must be returned.
All items returned as ‘faulty’ will be inspected by us, and any items deemed to be subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as ‘faulty’.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. We will only refund deliver/postage costs if the return is determined as ‘faulty’ or as a result of our error.
Return shipping costs on any non-damaged or non-flawed returns will be the responsibility of the customer
PLEASE NOTE – You must purchase a Greeting Card, if you would like a personal message to be included with your gift.
If you buy a gift to be sent to a different address and you want a personal message included with your order, you must do the following:
- You must purchase a Greeting Card from our Christmas Gifts Collection Page
On the Checkout Page in the Shipping section:
- Please confirm you have purchased a Greeting Card.
- Then add in your personal message in the Order Notes box.
- We will add your message to the Greeting Card and include it with your order.
If no Greeting Card has been purchased with the order, your personal message WILL NOT be included with your gift.
Clarenbridge Garden Centre Gift Vouchers can be bought instore in different denominations.
All vouchers must be redeemed instore at Clarenbridge Garden Centre, Bridge Centre, Clarenbridge, Galway or at our Blackwater Garden Centre.
No vouchers can be redeemed online. These vouchers CANNOT be used online.
If you have any queries regarding gift vouchers, please contact us at our store in Clarenbridge on (091) 776492 during store opening hours (Monday to Saturday 9.30 – 6pm and Sunday 12pm – 6pm) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Availability of stock
The listing on the web site is usually kept well up to date, so it is generally safe to assume that if it is listed here it is available. Occasionally things sell out during the day before they can be removed from sale and so may not be available.
If an item is sold out, we will endeavour to bring it back into stock as quickly as possible or with your permission via contact that we substitute the item with another.
A price appearing on the website may vary from that in the garden centre, however we try to minimise any variations. The appearance of an item on this website does not automatically mean it will be always in stock at the garden centre store.
Competitions – Terms & Conditions
- Competitions are open to Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees and their immediate families of Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
- Opening and closing dates will be announced in the post published on our website and/or social media channel or email marketing campaign and any other channel used to promote the competition. Entries submitted after this final closing date will not be included.
- Prize(s) will be described on the post published to promote the competition and is non-transferable. There is no cash or other prize alternative. In the event of cancellations, there will not be a refund of the prize value.
- No cash in lieu.
- Prize(s) can be in the form of coupons. Coupons will have separate terms and conditions (including but not limited to the following) the use of the coupon, online and offline use, specific expiry dates, amount of times the coupon can be used, what products can purchased with the coupon.
- By participating in Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd’s promotions and competitions and being a member of our Garden Club you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Winners will be chosen at random from the draw from those who have correctly submitted their entry.
- Draw will take place on the date published and winner(s) will be contacted via email or by phone dependent on contact information provided.
- Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd reserves the right to withdraw or amend any competitions in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
- Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd and its’ agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition.
- Decisions of Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd’s and its’ agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that we believe that any winner has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
- Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that no contact has been made by the winner within two weeks of the winner being contacted by Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd.
- Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd are not liable for any loss, damage or injury that might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the promotion or prize.
- Entry into any competition run by Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd or joining the Garden Club run by Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd will be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the applicant of the Terms and Conditions of the competition. A failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the competition and, if applicable, forfeiture of the prize(s).
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions by participating in competitions run by Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd.
- Only one entry per person. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
- By accepting the Competition Prize or the Monthly Prize Draw Garden Club Voucher, the prize-winner grants the promoter – Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd, the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as the Promoter may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without payment.
- The name and county of the prize-winner will be displayed on the Promoter’s Website, Facebook page and Twitter account and other relevant media channels for a reasonable period of time after the prize-winner has been selected
- The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the Entrants. By entering the promotion, the Entrants agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the promotion.
- Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded as a proof of age.
The security and privacy of our customers is our highest priority.
Your personal details
As part of our Security Policy all Credit Card payments entered by a customer are transmitted over a secure (SSL) link using 128-bit encryption at our payment processor. This means Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd will never directly access or keep records of your Credit Card details.
From time to time Clarenbridge Garden Centre Ltd will email newsletters with the latest news and special offers. You can choose to opt out of receiving these emails at any time by simply unsubscribing from our email list.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website.
This Website Will:
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
The following are not Strictly Necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This Website Will:
- Offer Live Chat Support (If available)
- Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
This Website Will:
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
- Allow you to share pages via Add This (If available)